Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 26, 2012

House Cleaning Deal in Edmonton!

Don't you just wish someone else would do your spring cleaning? Want to give someone a fabulous gift?(I think it's a fabulous gift!)  Groupon is offering 4 HOURS of house cleaning!!! Yes, I am shouting! 4 hours for $45! That's just over $10 a hour. My chiropractor visit costs $45! So, if you live in Edmonton and are able to afford this, I think it's a great deal! Click here to go straight to the deal. Enjoy!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice blog..

house cleaning toowoomba

Whitemudcrossing said...

Hi this is Whitemudcrossing

Hi,I visit this Blog it's Really nice, thanks for Sharing with us i find one Of the best deal here:-Chiropractic Edmonton,Chiropractor Edmonton,Chiropractic Nisku,Chiropractic Sherwood Park.