Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Kraft Gotta Have Snacks and Price Matching


I was in at Superstore this morning and at the front entrance next to the flyers there was this Gotta Have Snacks Kraft leaflet.
The Rexall flyer that starts April 27 has Christie crackers on 2/$3. If you take your Rexall flyer in to Superstore and price match Rexall you can get 2 boxes of crackers for $2.
I used the Springfield Bulk Foods paper ad to price match this barley today, with no problems.

Sorry about the glare! As you can see pearl and pot barley are on sale at Spingfield Bulk Foods for .15/100g. At Superstore it was .27/100g! This not only saved me money on this item, but a bit of driving and time too!

There is also this .75 when you buy 2 Christie crackers from tear pads. If you have this one you can use it at Rexall if you prefer.

These are the coupons you'll find inside the leaflet. Coupons are only valid from April 27-May 10th. They are all specific to Superstore, SuperValue, Loblaws, Provigo,Save Easy,Dominion,valumart,Your Independent Grocer, Zehrs,Maxi, Maxie&Cie,no frills.
I got one more insert in our free paper! I took my Rexall flyer and these coupons and price matched at Walmart! 4 Boxes of crackers for $4!


No comments: