Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, May 24, 2012

This Week's Sales

These beautiful grosbeaks came to visit again this week!


They come every year at this time, but only for a short while.

The grosbeaks seem to not mind the clicking of the camera as I take a million pictures of them. The hummingbirds, however, are very noise sensitive! I was holding very still and standing next to the feeders, snapping grosbeak pictures, when a hummingbird flew SOOOO close to my face, I couldn't even move the camera without hitting him! Needless to say I didn't get a picture then, but here's one of the grosbeak posing, while the hummer feeds!

Posing.....

I only added a few of the MANY pictures I took.....don't you love digital cameras!

Ok, to the business at hand...this week's deals!
Superstore May 25-31
Strawberries are still 2lbs for $2.86
3lbs cod $10
French Bread .97
NN Frozen Vegetables 2Kg $3.48(hopefully they aren't sold out like last time they were on sale!)
NN Perogies 2Kg $2.98
Cantaloupe $1.96
Iceberg Lettuce .86
Soft and Pure toilet paper(same as was on sale at Costco) $14.97 for 17280 sheets!!!! Great deal!!!! Stock up if you can!


Walmart 25-31
Summer bug wash 1.78L $1
I don't see the food flyer online yet. Actually, I wasn't able to find most of the flyers now, but thought I'd at least get Superstore posted! Have a great day! :)

No comments: