Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, June 9, 2012

$10 Free Shopping Channel Card

Thanks to Marine 30606 from Smart Canucks...I found this deal. I first signed up for the Shopping Channel in 
Oct of 2010. At that time I got an email from them saying they would give me a $10 savings card for signing up.
I did and order my Chatelaine magazineChatelaine Magazine 9 Month Subscriptionfor $9.95 for 9 months with free shipping and handling. November of 2011 they sent me a savings card email for $20. I ordered a subscription for a present and another Chatelaine magazine. Here's a link to the magazine page of the Shopping Channel. The savings cards I have received in the past do not require a minimum order. Must sign up by June 13th. The sign up process is your email address. Enjoy!

No comments: