Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Cheap Gas and Toothpaste with Toothbrush!

Superstore has a special offer this weekend of .10/litre in Gas bucks. I used the coupon from last week and was able to get .25/litre. My bill was $100.72, I got .15/litre for the coupon and .10/litre for using my PC MasterCard so my total after discounts was $80.72....THEN I got $8 back in Gas bucks! $28 for one fill! Not bad, especially when our gas is 125.9/litre!

Did the 20X the points and thought I better pass on this deal! At Shoppers these 130ml toothpaste with  toothbrush are $1.99. There are $1 off coupons for any Total Colgate, so these are .99!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you get 20x points?

Sue said...

Yeah I did...Did you?

Anonymous said...

actually, i didn't go because i thought i wouldn't get the points since a lot of people said that they didn't. Which SDM did you go to?

Sue said...

Hmmm, why wouldn't you get the points? Yes, I did the 20X. I got 14400 points. I went to the 24 hour store. Did you know about the secret 20X this week, Wednesday?

Anonymous said...

yep. i usually go to the east hastings one... they always charge me tax on fpc