Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, June 1, 2012

More Sales

Save On has this coupon for BOGO on pork tenderloin. Costco has $5 off pork tenderloin right now and my pork(remember in this case smaller is the better deal) worked out to less than $1.50/lb.

SATURDAY ONLY at Save On they have chicken wings on the $9.99 for the 3kg box. This is the lowest I have tracked them. There is a limit of 2. The Kotex are $2.99 for the 14's or 48's,  limit 2. There is a coupon for $1.50 off WYB2.

The Butoni Pizza is $3.99(it's quite small 360g)and there are $1 off coupons from Shopper's Voice I think.
Walmart has Christie Crackers for $2, as you can see there are these coupons for .75 WYB2.

Limes are .25, pineapples $1.97.

Broccoli are .97 and corn on the cob 3/$1

On the front of the Red Plum insert there is a free protein bar coupon.(I am hoping to get it at Safeway on Tuesday).

No comments: