Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, June 15, 2012

Shoppers 20X the Points

It's 20X the points this Saturday at Shoppers and this week is not bad for deals so I thought I would  present some possible deals. Christie crackers are $1.88 with a limit of 4.  There are these coupons for  save .75 WYB2. Making them $1.51 each.

Campbell's Soup .49(limit 4)  with a coupon of B4YG$1 so 4 soups for .24 each!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I was writing and taking pictures in full sun...... Dempster's bread $2.79 less $1WYB2 making them $2.29 each.

.79 limit 4... the coupon is for $1 WYB4
after limit price is $1.29
Kashi cereal is $3.99 and there is a $2 off coupon for one box of toasted cinnamon crisp making if $1.99.

The Kashi snack crackers are $2.99 and this is a coupon for $3 WYB2 . Making them $1.49 each.

The Colgate Optic White is $1.99 and there are $1 off coupons.

Lever 2000 is $2.99 and there is a $1 off coupon. 

Physician's formula is 40% OFF and there are the MIRs.
Paper Towels are on sale for $1.99 for 8 rolls limit 4. Tostitos and Doritos Chips are 2/$5 limit 4. Sun Chips and Ruffles are $1.99 each limit 4. Milk is $4.49 for the 4L jug.
I don't for see any problems reaching the $50 for the 20X the points this time around. Using worz.ca my total without tax is $59.98 and my points are 15800.  What about you?????
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,
I wanted to let everyone know about the great gas deal at Superstore but there is no e-mail address for you so I will just comment on one of your posts. At the West kelowna gas bar you get .10 cents/litre back on your gas until the 17th. I would expect it is the same at the one in Kelowna.
thanks, Gwen Davis

Sue said...

Thanks Gwen! I have added my email address to my profile, sorry about that! I saw this deal Friday night and was excited to see they combined it with the gas coupon from last week! :)