Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 25, 2013

Free Kindle Books

photo (13)
So, this morning I made some muffins. Blackberry ones. I think I even bought the blackberries from an organic source. Then I went one step further to making my muffins super healthy, I forgot the sugar! Well, after pouring honey all over our muffins, I started thinking of recipes and that lead me to remember I wanted to share this great website with you!
It's called Hundred Zeros and it's a gathering of free Kindle Books. (I don't have a Kindle, but use the app on my iPad)These are books that you'd find on Amazon if you knew where to look. I signed up for the emails and I get an email every time new books are available. This is just some of the recipe books available, but they have all sorts of categories to choose from. 
photo (12)
Look Lynn, a Kale recipe book! Won't your kids be happy!
Happy reading!

No comments: