Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, March 17, 2012

I've Got Lots of Oranges and Orange Juice

As you know oranges and orange juice have been on sale. It got me thinking about these
easy, tasty, orange muffins my friend Louisa passed onto me years ago.

Orange Blender Muffins
1 Orange with the peel left on(just wash it really good) cut into 14 pieces
1/2 cup orange juice
Put these in the blender and puree.

1/2 cup margarine
1 egg
1/2 cup raisins(optional)
Add these to the blender also and blend


In a separate bowl add
1 cup flour
3/4 cup whole wheat flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder

Add the blended orange mix to the flour mixture.



Bake for 20 minutes at 400
Let sit for 5 minutes.

These are not only tasty, but they smell divine! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.