Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Pumpkin Cookies

 Do you have a pumpkin? You can make some yummy things with pumpkin. I did a blogpost here. My daughter was looking for this recipe. Here it is! 
Pumpkin cookies
 1 cup butter
 1 cup sugar
 1 cup cooked pumpkin 
one egg
 1 teaspoon vanilla
 2 cups flour
 1 teaspoon cinnamon
 1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon allspice
1/2 teaspoon baking soda 
1/2 teaspoon salt
 1 cup nuts
 1 cup raisins

Cream butter and sugar add the pumpkin and mix well. Add the egg and vanilla. In a separate bowl stir together the dry ingredients. Add to the wet. Stir in nuts and Craisins. Drop on a well greased cookie sheet bake at 375 for 15 minutes.
These are yummy moist cookies.

I used Craisins instead of raisins thanks to my oldest daughter!

2 comments:

Dayna said...

I just baked my first pumpkin today! Planning to make pumpkin scones, Starbucks copycat recipe. :)

Sue said...

Sounds yummy Dayna. Where do I find that recipe?